Image filename guide
Though generally we continue the "give a name that makes sense" policy from HPW, it's unclear what "makes sense" means. Here I will outline the preferred file naming conventions.
- DO NOT USE THE ORIGINAL SCREENSHOT TIMESTAMP *looks at T*
- DO NOT USE THE ORIGINAL SCREENSHOT TIMESTAMP *glares at T*
- Drop the "UMS" prefix like we used to do on HPW - because, well, this wiki is for the UMS and clearly ALL pics pertain to the UMS *looks at M*
- First part of the name should be the building's name (e.g. "UCS" for the central station) and then followed by a descriptive word or phrase for the pic (e.g. a theoretical pic of the front gate of the Village of Luminosity would thus be named "Luminosity front gate")
- Capitalization should be used sparingly, though place names etc. should always be capitalized, as usual
I hope people will adopt and follow this naming convention from now on. I'll be looking forward to great screenshots of our great Minecraft world! :D