The name of the line was chosen to commemorate a famous sentence related to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? game show.
Most of the route consists of bridges and a tunnel, mostly powered by detector rails instead of ordinary redstone torches. It is a single track line. Rail of Final Answer is operated by SRA.
There aren't any stations on the line except terminuses.
|RFA1||Sanostonburg Commuter Station||Terminus||Connects with Dorklich Airport Shuttle to Dorklich International Airport and Sanostonburg Underground.||Original building.|
|RFA2||Tarrantia||Side / Interchange||Interchange with Forklich Main Line and Lucek Memorial Line. Automatic de-boarding system installed for Rail of Final Answer.||Originally built as a side station, then rebuilt.|
- There are 3 bombers flying above the line for a kind of air show (as undetailed scenery assets), these include:
- Boeing B-29 Superfortress
- Convair B-36 Peacemaker
- Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit
- Whole route is ballasted with light gray gravel, and powered rails are only located in slope zones, the rest of the line consists of detector-rail-powered rails.
- ParrotAntics proposed an extension of the line to make it's terminus on one of the FWEL stations: Clarksonville or Ottoburg. This proposal is currently under discussion.